|Introduction to Mohs Surgery|
|Advantages of Mohs Surgery|
|Who performs Mohs Surgery|
|The Mohs Surgery Process|
|Preparing for Mohs Surgery|
Preparing for Mohs Surgery
What do I need to do to prepare for Mohs surgery?
- Plan to spend 2-3 hours, or longer, in our office for your surgery.
- Bring a book, newspaper, laptop computer or something else to help pass the time.
Many patients bring a small snack.
- Take all of your normal medications, including Aspirin, Coumadin and/or Plavix unless specifically instructed not to do so by our office.
- Dress comfortably in loose clothing. Bring a sweater in case you get cold.
- You may need someone to pick you up from our office when the procedure is completed.